Realise your dream of owning your own beauty salon in the heart of Bundaberg
After 36 years of providing high end and traditional treatments the time has come for Patricia to pursue her passion for photography and water paints. This creates a wonderful opportunity to buy her well established beauty salon and receive a wonderful platform to launch the next generation for the business.
The well appointed salon is located in the heart of Bundaberg within a secluded but well known arcade which makes the location perfect for the client who wants a relaxing treatment.
There are actually two sections to this business so you can run them as one or sublet a section. One part of the business is purely IPL and the other part does everything else in the beauty space.
The brand and business background
Patricia’s Beauty Clinic is an independent business so you won’t have to be concerned about franchise models and their ‘push a button then leave the client’ approach. Instead, the business provides advanced facials, electrolysis and diathermy, skin needling, microdermabrasion, IPL hair removal, photorejuvenation waxing, body massage, acne treatments, wound healing and pedicures.
Being established since 1985 means the business is very resilient because it has survived recessions, Covid as well as boom times which included having six beauticians working through the four treatment rooms.
There is a massive clientele due to the business being so well established. Most regular clients are between 40-80 years old. You have room to grow the business to a younger generation while having strong cashflow from the existing client base. The sale includes all client cards and details for the past few decades so you can work your social media magic to generate more work.
The current lease is till August 2021 and the premises is in a wonderful arcade which has easy client parking. The landlord is happy to continue extending the lease to the new owner.
$22,000 in high end stock. Long established supplier relationships with very popular brands including Sothys, Environ, ASAP, Jane Iredale and Pure Fuji.
Current hours are below but the arcade allows extended retail trading hours seven days a week.
Saturday By appt
– Four treatment air-conditioned rooms with sinks and dimmer lighting.
– Use of kitchen in the well maintained Salty’s Arcade.
– Own bathroom.
– All equipment is owned so you don’t need to worry about lease payments. This is a large reason for the low overheads.
– Recently upgraded webpage with shop online functionality and SEO plan in place.
– Facebook is setup and working.
– Nice shop front with stock displays.
– $30,000 in well maintained equipment is included
– Part time receptionist who works 10-15 hours per week.
– The business has an established contract cosmetic doctor who does botox and dermal fills for clients as needed.
– You also have a Chinese masseur contractor who is on Hicaps so clients can use their . .
– Medicare and health fund benefits.
– Patricia is negotiable to staying on for a while after the sale to help ensure clients successfully transfer to the new owner(s).
$72,500 (ex GST) including stock, equipment and negotiable handover period.
Here is your great chance to buy the first beauty shop established in Bundaberg. Live close to the beach in our perfect climate while you maintain or confidently grow your business into new markets and treatment options.
This is a rare business which has a lot of long term security due to having a great reputation and loyal clients. It is now available for the new owner to ensure your dreams of having your own beauty salon become a reality.
Contact Peter Bender at CBD Realty for full financials, list of assets and appointment to view.